Experience the most romantic destination for couples in Greece
Corfu island is an elegant and noble destination, that charms and impresses easily with its rich history, quirky culture, colorful buildings, pretty nature and deliciously slow pace of life. A snapshot of all that beauty & tradition is Kalami Bay and the surrounding area. The seaside location of the resort allows for relaxing escapes to the island’s most renowned sites and attractions.
Guests of San Antonio can take full advantage of the unique excursions and sightseeing options that will surely remain engraved in your memory.
Our top picks:
- a walk in the old and the new fortress in the historical centre of Corfu town
- a stroll through the picturesque alleys of Corfu’s old town, monument of UNESCO
- a visit to the church of the miracle worker St.Spiridon who is also the island’s patron saint
- a coffee at the cafes of the famous LISTON, preserving the glamour and grandeur of a bygone era
- a concert of the Philharmonic Society of Corfu in Spiniada
- a visit to the Asian Art Museum, the Archaeological, the Byzantine, the Kapodistrian and the Marine Museum or the famous Palace of Sissy in Achillion
- an excursion to the famous islet of Pontikonissi and the dreamy islands of Paxos and Antipaxos
- a beach morning in Paleokastritsa with a jaunt to the nearby Angelokastro Castle, the highest Byzantine fortress on the island
- a road trip to the island’s oldest village, the Medieval “Old Perithia”, that looks and feels like it’s been suspended in time